Are you feeling overwhelmed by your children’s school breakfast and lunches when they return to school? You don’t need to fret it as we’ve got you covered with some fantastic ideas, ready to purchase.
Organizing school snacks for kids shouldn’t be stressful. With brilliant simple ideas, you can prepare their snacks yet pack them with loads of nutrients.
While you may desire to cook up fresh meals for your kids’ school lunch daily, you don’t need to put yourself through that stress. Make things simple with fun ways to provide the relevant nutrients that they need daily.
Or special products collection, Snacks for Kids --> https://wonder-bakery.com/collections/frozen-snacks <-- shares some rather no-fuss snack ideas that are healthy and packed with nutrients for your children’s lunch
boxes. They are recipes that even fussy kids would enjoy.
They require minimal cooking and are ready in no time to give you room to attend to other things.
Come along and learn these seamless ways to pack a delicious and fun snack for your children.
Grilled Cheese Pack
We haven’t found a child that hates grilled cheese yet, so this pack will make them happy. Adding some pickles makes things more fun.
Prep Time: 10 mins
- 4 bread slices
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup pickles
- ¼ cup tomato dipping sauce
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of each bread and divide cheddar cheese into two pieces. Cover with other bread slices with mayo side facing in.
- Place bread in the toaster for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown, crispy, and cheese melted. Remove from the toaster and cut into quarters.
- Pack grilled cheese with pickles and tomato dipping sauce in lunch boxes.
- Sliced Bread - Vertical Slice
- Coriander Leaves
- Chaat Masala
- Cheese Mozzarella (Shredded)
- Red Onion
- Minto Leaves
- Green Capsicum
- Green Chilli
- Boil the potato and beetroot till fully cooked and let it cool down.
- Make green chutney in the mixer grinder (All coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilli, ginger, and salt) and make a smooth paste.
- Slice the onions, tomato & capsicum, and spread a teaspoon of chutney on each slice of the bread.
- Now place sliced potatoes and sprinkle chaat masala.
- On the top, put Mozzarella cheese and close the bread.
- Grill the sandwich on both sides on a toaster grill or hot plate.
Turkey & Cheese Bagel
- Bagel Plain - 40G
- Smoked Turkey Ham
- Cream Cheese
- Lettuce Romaine
- Toast the bagel in an oven.
- Divide the cream cheese evenly between the two top halves of the bagels, spreading the shredded lettuce.
- Cut the tomatoes onto the slice.
- Add lettuce to the bottom of the bagel, then add the sliced tomato and turkey.
Chick Fil-A Wrap
- Chicken Breast
- Yellow Mustard
- Cabbage Red (Local)
- Cheese Cheddar (Shredded)
- Mayonnaise (Light)
- Tortillas- 12"
- Lettuce Romaine
- Black Pepper Powder
- Steam the chicken breast for approximately 20-25 minutes. Immediately chill.
- Shred the chicken. Add the Mayonnaise, Yellow Mustard, Black Pepper, and Shredded Chicken; Mix well.
- Chiffonade lettuce and red cabbage.
- Place the 40g lettuce & red cabbage on the Tortilla.
- Place the 60g of chicken mix on the lettuce.
- Place 10g of cheddar cheese on the chicken mix
- Roll the wrap firmly and fold at each end.
Watermelon with Strawberries and Feta Salad
- Feta Cheese
- Red Onion
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Mint Leaves
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Cut the red flesh of the watermelon and cut in to 2 cm dice.
- Trim the white flesh of the watermelon and cut in to 2 cm diamonds.
- Cut the strawberries in to quarters.
- Cut the feta in to 2cm dice
- Peal and thinly slice the onions.
- Top and tail the cucumber and cut into 2 cm diamonds.
- Remove the leaves of the mint from the stem.
- Combine all the ingredients and chill.
- Combine Olive oil and balsamic vinegar and season as required.
- Add dressing to the salad, toss gently, and serve.
Sundried Pesto Pasta
- Ottima Pasta (Penne)
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Parsley (Local)
- Tomato Cherry Red
- Basic Herbs Loose
- Parmesan Cheese
- Paprika Powder Hot
- Black Pepper Whole
- Olive Oil
- Salt Iodized
- Place Pasta into boiling salted water and cook until still firm.
- Strain and chill immediately.
- Mix the pasta with Sun-dried tomatoes, black pepper, paprika powder, and salt.
- Place the pasta mixture in the cup, without smearing the sides.
- Place the Cherry tomato, basil leaves, and parsley leaves on top.
- Garnish with Parmesan Cheese.