Updated 22nd February 2022
Wonder Bakery Terms of Service Overview
Below is an overview of our Terms of Service for our “Platform,” which means any website, application, or service we offer. Our Services are provided for private, non-commercial use. For purposes of these Terms, “you” and “your” means you as the Services user.
Your Relationship with Wonder Bakery
- By using our Platform, you agree to our Terms of Service. The Terms of Service are a legally binding agreement between you and Wonder Bakery. Please take the time to read them carefully.
- If you break the rules, we may suspend or terminate your account.
Accepting the Terms
You can accept the Terms by accessing or using our Services. You understand and agree that we will treat your access or use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point.
You should print off or save a local copy of the Terms of Service for your records.
This Mobile Application End User License Agreement ("Agreement") is a binding agreement between you ("End User") and Wonder Bakery("WONDER BAKERY LLC"). This Agreement governs your use of the “Wonder Bakery” APP on the MOBILE / WEB PLATFORMS and MOBILE DEVICES, (including all related documentation, the "Application"). The Application is licensed, not sold, to you.
BY CLICKING THE "AGREE" BUTTON or by DOWNLOADING/INSTALLING/USING THE APPLICATION, YOU (A) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT; (B) REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER/OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO A BINDING AGREEMENT; AND (C) ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD/ INSTALL/USE THE APPLICATION AND DELETE IT FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE.
- License Grant. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Wonder Bakery Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive and nontransferable license to:
- download, install and use the Application for your personal, non-commercial use on a mobile device owned or otherwise controlled by you ("Mobile Device") strictly in accordance with the Application's documentation
- License Restrictions. Licensee shall not:
- copy the Application, except as expressly permitted by this license;
- modify, translate, adapt or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the Application;
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Application or any part thereof;
- remove, delete, alter or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the Application, including any copy thereof;
- rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer or otherwise make available the Application or any features or functionality of the Application, to any third party for any reason, including by making the Application available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at any time; [or]
- remove, disable, circumvent or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management or security features in or protecting the Application; or
- use the Application in, or in association with, the design, construction, maintenance or operation of any hazardous environments or systems, including any power generation systems; aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control systems or any other transport management systems; safety-critical applications, including medical or life- support systems, vehicle operation applications or any police, fire or other safety response systems; and military or aerospace applications, weapons systems or environment.
Reservation of Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Application is provided under license, and not sold, to you. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the Application under this Agreement, or any other rights thereto other than to use the Application in accordance with the license granted, and subject to all terms, conditions and restrictions, under this Agreement. Company and its licensors and service providers reserve and shall retain their entire right, title and interest in and to the Application, including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
Updates. Company may from time to time in its sole discretion develop and provide Application updates, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches and other error corrections and/or new features (collectively, including related documentation, "Updates"). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. You agree that Company has no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality. Based on your Mobile Device settings, when your Mobile Device is connected to the internet either:
- the Application will automatically download and install all available Updates; or
- you may receive notice of or be prompted to download and install available Updates.
- You shall promptly download and install all Updates and acknowledge and agree that the Application or portions thereof may not properly operate should you fail to do so. You further agree that all Updates will be deemed part of the Application and be subject to all terms and conditions of this Agreement.Scope of License. This License is a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the Licensed Application on any mobile device or personal computer that you own or control. You may not distribute or make the Licensed Application available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the Licensed Application.
Third Party Materials. The Application may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications, intellectual property and other products services and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services, including through third-party advertising ("Third Party Materials"). You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for Third Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Company does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third Party Materials. Third Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them at entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions.
Term and Termination.
- The term of Agreement commences when you download/install the Application and will continue in effect until terminated by you or Company as set forth in this Section.
- You may terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your Mobile Device.
- Wonder Bakery Company may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice if it ceases to support the Application, which Wonder Bakery Company may do in its sole discretion or in the for OTHER TERMINATION EVENTS. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately and automatically without any notice if you violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Upon termination:
- all rights granted to you under this Agreement will also terminate; and
- you must cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your Mobile Device and account.
- Termination will not limit any of Wonder Bakery Company's rights or remedies at law or in equity.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED TO LICENSEE "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY, ON ITS OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, COMPANY PROVIDES NO WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKING, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND THAT THE APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS, BE COMPATIBLE OR WORK WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, SYSTEMS OR SERVICES, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, MEET ANY PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY STANDARDS OR BE ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATIONS ON THE APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW OF THE LAND, IN NO EVENT WILL WONDER BAKERY COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION OR THE CONTENT AND SERVICES FOR:
- PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES
- DIRECT DAMAGES IN AMOUNTS THAT IN THE AGGREGATE EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE APPLICATION.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Wonder Bakery Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from or relating to your use or misuse of the Application or your breach of this Agreement. Furthermore, you agree that the Wonder Bakery Company assumes no responsibility for the content you submit or make available through this Application.
- Export Regulation. The Application may be subject to export control laws. You shall not, directly or indirectly, export, re-export or release the Application to, or make the Application accessible from, any jurisdiction or country to which export, re-export or release is prohibited by law, rule or regulation.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable under applicable law, the remainder of the provision will be amended to achieve as closely as possible the effect of the original term and all other provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
- Limitation of Time to File Claims. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE APPLICATION MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
- Waiver. No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any right or any power hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or power hereunder preclude further exercise of that or any other right hereunder. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any applicable purchase or other terms, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.
Wonder Bakery Events and Users
- Corporate Masters may charge fees for memberships or events.
- Using our Wonder Bakery Platform involves meeting real people and doing real things in the real world, sometimes leading to unexpected situations. We can’t control what happens in the real world, and we are not responsible for it. As the user, you should use common sense, due diligence, and good judgment when interacting with others.
- By attending the Wonder Bakery events, users are consenting to their videos/photographs to be published on the Wonder Bakery social media network.
Your Account with Wonder Bakery
You need to be at least 18 years old to use our Platform. To access or use some of our Services, you must create an account with us. When you create this account, you must provide accurate and up-to- date information. It is essential that you maintain and promptly update your details and any other information you provide to us, to keep such information current and complete. It is essential to keep your account password confidential and not disclose it to any third party. If you know or suspect that any third party knows your password or has accessed your account, you must notify us immediately at Wonder Bakery@Wonder Bakery.com You agree that you are solely responsible (to us and others) for the activity under your account.
Modification, Suspension, and Termination of Your Account
We reserve the right to disable your user account at any time, including if you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms, or if activities occur on your account which, in our sole discretion, would or might cause damage to or impair the Services or infringe or violate any third party rights, or violate any applicable laws or regulations. If you no longer want to use our Services again and would like your account deleted, contact us at email@example.com We will provide you with further assistance and guide you through the process. Once you choose to delete your account, you will not be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the content or information you have added.
Your Content and Content of Others
- You are responsible for your “Content,” which means any information, material, or other content posted to our Platform. Your Content must comply with our Terms of Service.
- We try hard to make sure that our Platform is always available and working, but we cannot guarantee it will be. Occasionally things may not go accurately as planned. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
- We are continually improving our Platform, which means that we may modify or discontinue portions of our Platform.
- By using our Platform, you agree to the limitations of liability and release in our Terms of Service. You also agree to resolve any disputes you may have with us in the manner described in terms of Service.
- When you register, you provide us with some basic information, including your mobile phone number, email address, and a password. Keep your mobile phone number, email address, and other account information current and accurate. Also, you agree to maintain your password's security and confidentiality (or else we may need to disable your account). We highly recommend you choose a unique and robust password that is not shared with any other account or online service and practice other recommended password security habits to avoid unauthorized access to your account. You alone are responsible for anything that happens from your failure to maintain that security and confidentiality, such as by sharing your account credentials with others. If someone is using your password or accessing your account without your permission, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools "as is" and "as available" without any warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind and any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the platform is entirely at your own risk and discretion. You should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). In the future, we may also offer new services or features through the web (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new features or products shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Certain content available via our services may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links may direct you to third-party websites. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy, and we do not warrant it. We will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or at our website or mobile app or any other materials, products, or third parties' products. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of services, products, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party. Please review the third-party's policies and practices carefully and understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
You agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless Wonder Bakery, and its Holding company - ‘Wonder Bakery LLC’. To the full extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to reimburse us if we get sued in connection with your use of our Platform.
Disclaimer - Exclusion of Warranties
This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this agreement.
The services provided by Wonder Bakery "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no warranty or representation to you concerning them. We reserve the right to modify the contents of our platform at any time. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our website: https://www.wonder-bakery.com
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall ‘Wonder Bakery LLC’ or any of its employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors, or suppliers be liable to you or to any other person for any, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the site, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if an authorized representative of ‘Wonder Bakery LLC’ has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. In no event will ‘Wonder Bakery LLC’ be liable for any damages in excess of the fees paid by you in connection with your use of the site during the six months preceding the date on which the claim arose.
At ‘Wonder Bakery LLC’ we aim to ensure transparency in details and offers across all the deals available. To serve the best customer experience, we expect you, as the consumers of the product, to contact us through email@example.com to get more information to satisfy any doubts before ordering the product to avoid any hassles. It is assumed that on placing a product order, the consumer is aware of all the details, offering, and scope of the said products.
That being said, we deal with any refund requests on a case-by-case basis. ‘Wonder Bakery LLC’ reserves all rights to reject any claims and choose the mode of payment to settle any refund claims that are found justified. Kindly note that the requesting customer must bear any additional charges required to settle the refund claim.
Additionally, there will be NO returns or refunds in the below-mentioned scenarios:
- If you accidentally place an order.
- If you cancel the order late.
- If you are not at home to receive your order.
Direct Refund into the bank account may takes 10-15 working days.
- Wonder Bakery reserves the right to specify the mode of Payment (cash/online) for Specific products.
- Wonder Bakery reserves the right to Specify that some orders can be Non-Refundable
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further clarification on the Terms of Service.